News / More carriers to cut back on Asia-Europe container capacity after summer peak
More deepsea carriers have announced plans to cut capacity on the Asia-Europe trade in preparation for a ...
News / Container rates stable, but carriers still cutting capacity despite peak season
Container shipping spot freight rates on the main deepsea east-west trades largely remained stable over ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd issues profit warning in face of potentially weak peak season
Hapag-Lloyd spooked investors this morning, issuing a profit warning based on its accounts for the ...
News / Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
Asia-North Europe ocean carriers are looking to hike container shipping rates by up to $500 ...
News / Cascading of bigger box ships brings headaches for vessel planners
Some 30 ships with an average capacity of 11,700 teu will be replaced by larger newbuild ...
News / Container spot rates in retreat as 'gung-ho' carriers jockey for market share
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) lost a cumulative 2.8% this week as container spot ...
News / Container spot rates react calmly to controversial bunker surcharges
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe this week showed only a modest reaction to the emergency ...
News / Container shipping freight rates begin recovery on Asia-Europe ahead of June increases
Carriers on the key Asia-Europe trades saw container shipping spot freight rates lift this week ...
News / Storm clouds darken on Asia-Europe box trade as carriers struggle with rates
The storm clouds on the major east-west container trades continued to darken this week as ...
News / Maersk leads the way as carriers look to raise Asia-Europe FAK rates
Maersk Line has announced an increase in its FAK rates from Asia to North Europe ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making