News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / 2M announces blank Asia-Europe and transpacific sailings for Chinese New Year
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have advised their Asia-Europe and transpacific customers of a ...
News / Strong demand keeping spot rates firm as new bunker adjustment fees come aboard
Asia-Europe ocean carriers from have announced further hikes in their FAK rates this month after ...
News / A festive rate respite, but carriers may be in for 'a bumpy ride' in 2019
The penultimate reading from the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for 2018 saw continued erosion ...
News / SCFI suffers another dip for rates to the US, but Europe shows more resilience
The US spot rate components of the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) tumbled again this ...
News / Return of AE2/Swan service dampens carrier hopes of Asia-Europe rate hike
The reactivation of the 2M’s AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop this week has poured cold water ...
News / Transpacific box rates still slipping as tariff talk hangs over peak season
Container spot rates on the transpacific suffered again this week: Asia to the US east ...
News / Spot rates hold steady as carriers take advantage of shipper rush to beat tariffs
OOCL has announced the cancellation of four Ocean Alliance headhaul transpacific sailings next month. This suggests ...
News / Cancelled sailings prop up Asia-Europe spot rates, but demand looking uncertain
The Asia to North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) recorded a ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes