News / Spot rates remain flat on Asia-Europe/US trades as carriers fear losing volumes
Reports of full vessels from Asia to Europe and the US failed to make much ...
News / Spot rate hikes and cancelled voyages loom as Year of the Dog approaches
Asia-to-Europe shippers have reported that some containership sailings have rolled-over bookings this week ahead of the ...
News / Spot rates stabilise and ocean carriers stay optimistic as contract talks loom
Container spot rates held steady this week, but they will finish 2017 significantly below the levels of a ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
News / Container shipping rates in calmer waters as carriers look ahead to new contracts
Annual contract negotiations for container shipping freight rates between Asia and North Europe are “progressing ...
News / Container shipping rates hit by overcapacity as slack season takes its toll
This week brought further evidence of the eroding container freight rate environment, as spot rates ...
News / OOCL tops ocean carrier reliability chart, with Yang Ming taking wooden spoon
Hong Kong container shipping line OOCL has been named as the most reliable carrier by SeaIntel ...
News / Relief for carriers as decline in east-west container rates finally bottoms out
Container freight rates on the main east-west trade routes rebounded this week after nearly two ...
News / The 2020s will be the era of the mega-containership on Asia-Europe
The Asia-North Europe trade will be almost entirely operated by ultra-larger container vessels (ULCVs) during the ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion