News / Maersk expands online booking platform for Chinese shippers to Mediterranean ports
Maersk Line has expanded its online booking platform following a pilot period, in what some ...
News / Container line executives uneasy as profits are consumed by rising fuel costs
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe and from Asia to the US west coast ...
News / Spot rates tumble with excess capacity and threat of US-China trade war
Container spot rates continued to slide this week as capacity issues threatened the stability of ...
News / Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
2M alliance partners Maersk Line and MSC will launch a revamped Asia-Europe and Asia-Mediterranean network ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / Seasonal slump in demand keeps Asia-Europe container spot rates soft
Container spot rates from Asia continued to soften this week, impacted by a slowdown in ...
News / Carriers drop price hike plans as container rates plunge after Chinese holiday
Container spot rates from Asia fell sharply this week as the full impact of China’s ...
News / Asia-Med trade swamped by cascaded capacity, but east Med remains a beacon of hope
By next month capacity on the Asia to Mediterranean trade will have increased by almost ...
News / Spot rates on box trades becalmed as Chinese new year holiday begins
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe were flat this week as China began its ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder