Asia-Middle East Headlines
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes latest carrier to bring in container booking cancellation fee
Hapag-Lloyd has become the latest container shipping line to introduce a cancellation/no-show fee, as carriers ...
News / Container lines see rate rises stick across most ocean trades
Container lines this week succeeded in imposing rate increases across most routes covered by the ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / Ocean Alliance toe hits the water first with early publication of pro-forma network
The Ocean Alliance, which next April will be the biggest of the three vessel-sharing alliances, ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 4.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding