Asia-Middle East Headlines
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes latest carrier to bring in container booking cancellation fee
Hapag-Lloyd has become the latest container shipping line to introduce a cancellation/no-show fee, as carriers ...
News / Container lines see rate rises stick across most ocean trades
Container lines this week succeeded in imposing rate increases across most routes covered by the ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / Ocean Alliance toe hits the water first with early publication of pro-forma network
The Ocean Alliance, which next April will be the biggest of the three vessel-sharing alliances, ...
News / HMM 'risks a new rates war' as it increases Asia-Middle East capacity
Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) move to expand its Asia-Middle East presence by upgrading its KMS [Korea-Middle East] ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit