Asia-North Europe Headlines
News / Improving rates may provide some peak season comfort for east-west carriers
Improving freight rates on the main east-west container tradelanes may offer some comfort to embattled ocean ...
News / Peak season sees freight rates more buoyant and carriers bullish on price hikes
Container freight rates on the major east-west deepsea trades are beginning to lift as the ...
News / Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
Container shipping freight rates in the major east-west trades look set to decline next week, according ...
News / Quiet week for spot rates, but box carriers need to act to 'stop the rot'
The bellwether Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) has experienced a relatively quiet week, with the ...
News / More carriers to cut back on Asia-Europe container capacity after summer peak
More deepsea carriers have announced plans to cut capacity on the Asia-Europe trade in preparation for a ...
News / Container rates stable, but carriers still cutting capacity despite peak season
Container shipping spot freight rates on the main deepsea east-west trades largely remained stable over ...
News / Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
Asia-North Europe ocean carriers are looking to hike container shipping rates by up to $500 ...
News / Carrier hopes for price hikes tumble with spot rate declines on major routes
Container spot rates seem to have shrugged off carriers’ attempts to add an emergency bunker ...
News / Container spot rates in retreat as 'gung-ho' carriers jockey for market share
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) lost a cumulative 2.8% this week as container spot ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV