Asia-North Europe Headlines
News / Transpacific box rates still slipping as tariff talk hangs over peak season
Container spot rates on the transpacific suffered again this week: Asia to the US east ...
News / Spot rates hold steady as carriers take advantage of shipper rush to beat tariffs
OOCL has announced the cancellation of four Ocean Alliance headhaul transpacific sailings next month. This suggests ...
News / London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
London Gateway has won its second Asia-Europe deep sea service after Maersk Line announced that ...
News / 2M confirms reintroduction of AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop next month
The 2M alliance has confirmed that it will reintroduce its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop in ...
News / Slowing growth and more new ULCVs widen container supply and demand gap
Sluggish growth, combined with the delivery of more ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) in the past ...
News / Cancelled sailings prop up Asia-Europe spot rates, but demand looking uncertain
The Asia to North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) recorded a ...
News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / Rush for space on Asia-Europe as box carriers spark new capacity crunch
North European shippers are scrambling to book space on October sailings to Asia ahead of ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs