Asia-North Europe Headlines
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / Rush for space on Asia-Europe as box carriers spark new capacity crunch
North European shippers are scrambling to book space on October sailings to Asia ahead of ...
News / Carriers cannot afford to 'sit on their hands' as Asia-Europe spot rates tumble
Container spot rates between Asia and North Europe have tumbled by around 18% since the ...
News / Gloomy outlook for container charter market as cautious carriers cut capacity
Containership charter rates are “stable but depressed”, according to London shipbroker Braemar ACM. A weakening of ...
News / Slack season pressure could spark new Asia-Europe capacity crunch
Maersk Line has revised its FAK rate from Asia to North Europe to match that of rival ...
News / CMA CGM price cut shocks rival box carriers trying to push up rates
CMA CGM has shocked the market by reducing Asia-North Europe FAK rates at a time ...
News / Carriers hit by Asia-Europe cargo slump as hopes of a 'bumper year' sink
North European trade growth for the year has been revised from 3.4% to 2.2%, according ...
News / 2M Alliance suspends an AE2/Swan loop as low season pressure builds on carriers
2M Alliance partners Maersk Line and MSC are to suspend one of their six weekly loops ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links