News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
News / Online retail boom for Asian air cargo triggers imbalance in ULD supplies
E-commerce and growth in the Asian air cargo market is pushing air freight suppliers to shift ...
News / Booming contract logistics market makes Asia-Pacific the new hotspot for 3PLs
The strength of emerging economies, a fast-growing e-commerce sector, and continued foreign direct investment are ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics