Asia-South America Headlines
News / Carriers cannot afford to 'sit on their hands' as Asia-Europe spot rates tumble
Container spot rates between Asia and North Europe have tumbled by around 18% since the ...
News / Carrier hopes for price hikes tumble with spot rate declines on major routes
Container spot rates seem to have shrugged off carriers’ attempts to add an emergency bunker ...
News / Container spot rates in retreat as 'gung-ho' carriers jockey for market share
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) lost a cumulative 2.8% this week as container spot ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
As container spot rates on the Asia-North Europe trade continue to slide, CMA CGM has ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / Container shipping rates could plunge after Asia-Latin America capacity hike
Container lines on the Asia-west coast South America tradelane are preparing for a fight for ...
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
News / Maersk and Hamburg Süd revamp Asia-west coast South America service network
Maersk Line and its newly acquired Hamburg Süd subsidiary will launch a new Asia-South America west ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US