Asia-US east coast Headlines
News / Storm clouds darken on Asia-Europe box trade as carriers struggle with rates
The storm clouds on the major east-west container trades continued to darken this week as ...
News / Maersk leads the way as carriers look to raise Asia-Europe FAK rates
Maersk Line has announced an increase in its FAK rates from Asia to North Europe ...
News / Carriers rush to cater for growing Asia-US east coast trade demand
Despite the uncertain long-term outlook for demand following the outbreak of trade war skirmishes between ...
News / Deepsea container freight rates hold on to last week's gains as vessel utilisation rises
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) comprehensive index was up 2.1% this week reflecting a ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
As container spot rates on the Asia-North Europe trade continue to slide, CMA CGM has ...
News / Hyundai Merchant Marine confirms it will place ULCV orders to triple fleet capacity to 1m teu
South Korea’s largest surviving ocean carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), has now officially confirmed its ...
News / Container line executives uneasy as profits are consumed by rising fuel costs
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe and from Asia to the US west coast ...
News / Spot rates tumble with excess capacity and threat of US-China trade war
Container spot rates continued to slide this week as capacity issues threatened the stability of ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?