Asia-US east coast Headlines
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / Rush for space on Asia-Europe as box carriers spark new capacity crunch
North European shippers are scrambling to book space on October sailings to Asia ahead of ...
News / Carriers cannot afford to 'sit on their hands' as Asia-Europe spot rates tumble
Container spot rates between Asia and North Europe have tumbled by around 18% since the ...
News / Slack season pressure could spark new Asia-Europe capacity crunch
Maersk Line has revised its FAK rate from Asia to North Europe to match that of rival ...
News / Peak season looking happier for carriers with transpacific freight rates set to rise
Next week is set to see large increases in spot container shipping freight rates on ...
News / Peak season sees freight rates more buoyant and carriers bullish on price hikes
Container freight rates on the major east-west deepsea trades are beginning to lift as the ...
News / 'Overcapacity not trade wars to blame for falling demand on Asia-US east coast'
Oversupply of shipping capacity rather than trade wars caused the recent rationalisation in transpacific and ...
News / Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
Container shipping freight rates in the major east-west trades look set to decline next week, according ...
News / 2M Alliance in Asia-US east coast transpacific services tie-up with Zim
The 2M partners Maersk and MSC have signed an agreement with Israel’s Zim Lines to ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. email@example.com on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market