Asia-US east coast Headlines
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / Seasonal slump in demand keeps Asia-Europe container spot rates soft
Container spot rates from Asia continued to soften this week, impacted by a slowdown in ...
News / Spot rates on box trades becalmed as Chinese new year holiday begins
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe were flat this week as China began its ...
News / Container lines celebrate $7bn profits in 2017 and eye an even happier new year
Container lines are estimated to have made an accumulated profit of $7bn last year and, ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
News / Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
Hapag-Lloyd has announced it will reduce its FAK (freight all kinds) rates between Asia and North ...
News / Spot rates remain flat on Asia-Europe/US trades as carriers fear losing volumes
Reports of full vessels from Asia to Europe and the US failed to make much ...
News / US imports hit new records in 2017, but ocean carrier indiscipline depresses rates
Despite US import volumes breaking new records last year, ocean carriers’ pricing indiscipline drove spot rates ...
News / Spot rate hikes and cancelled voyages loom as Year of the Dog approaches
Asia-to-Europe shippers have reported that some containership sailings have rolled-over bookings this week ahead of the ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 4.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding