Asia-West Africa Headlines
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
News / Rates war or not, ocean volumes and load factors are falling as slack season looms
Container lines operating Asia-Europe services will cumulatively cancel no less than 14 sailings early next ...
News / Container lines 'jostling for market share' could start a new freight rate war
With the first anniversary of the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy just passed, there are growing fears ...
News / Container shipping spot rates jump as peak season draws near
After several weeks of inertia, the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) saw something of a ...
News / Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
There was a slight uptick in spot rates between Asia and Europe and a marginal decline ...
News / MSC redeploys 13,000 teu vessels onto secondary trades as new cascading phase begins
MSC is experimenting with new deployment options for its traditional 13,000 teu Asia-Europe workhorses as ...
News / Container shipping rates to West Africa take a dive as carriers use bigger vessels
CMA CGM has started to upgrade its Asia-West Africa ASAF fleet by replacing the 4,200-5,800 ...
News / NYK quits as Asia-West Africa trade goes 'from bad to worse' with rates and volumes falling
NYK is to exit the Asia-West Africa trade, and could be the first of many ...
News / Bigger ships pose a new threat to the already congested ports in West Africa
The already heavily congested container ports of West Africa are facing a significant challenge from ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships