Asia-West Africa Headlines
News / Container lines 'jostling for market share' could start a new freight rate war
With the first anniversary of the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy just passed, there are growing fears ...
News / Container shipping spot rates jump as peak season draws near
After several weeks of inertia, the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) saw something of a ...
News / Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
There was a slight uptick in spot rates between Asia and Europe and a marginal decline ...
News / MSC redeploys 13,000 teu vessels onto secondary trades as new cascading phase begins
MSC is experimenting with new deployment options for its traditional 13,000 teu Asia-Europe workhorses as ...
News / Container shipping rates to West Africa take a dive as carriers use bigger vessels
CMA CGM has started to upgrade its Asia-West Africa ASAF fleet by replacing the 4,200-5,800 ...
News / NYK quits as Asia-West Africa trade goes 'from bad to worse' with rates and volumes falling
NYK is to exit the Asia-West Africa trade, and could be the first of many ...
News / Bigger ships pose a new threat to the already congested ports in West Africa
The already heavily congested container ports of West Africa are facing a significant challenge from ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared