Asia-West Africa Headlines
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
News / Rates war or not, ocean volumes and load factors are falling as slack season looms
Container lines operating Asia-Europe services will cumulatively cancel no less than 14 sailings early next ...
News / Container lines 'jostling for market share' could start a new freight rate war
With the first anniversary of the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy just passed, there are growing fears ...
News / Container shipping spot rates jump as peak season draws near
After several weeks of inertia, the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) saw something of a ...
News / Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
There was a slight uptick in spot rates between Asia and Europe and a marginal decline ...
News / MSC redeploys 13,000 teu vessels onto secondary trades as new cascading phase begins
MSC is experimenting with new deployment options for its traditional 13,000 teu Asia-Europe workhorses as ...
News / Container shipping rates to West Africa take a dive as carriers use bigger vessels
CMA CGM has started to upgrade its Asia-West Africa ASAF fleet by replacing the 4,200-5,800 ...
News / NYK quits as Asia-West Africa trade goes 'from bad to worse' with rates and volumes falling
NYK is to exit the Asia-West Africa trade, and could be the first of many ...
News / Bigger ships pose a new threat to the already congested ports in West Africa
The already heavily congested container ports of West Africa are facing a significant challenge from ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives