ASL Aviation Headlines
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
People / AeroLogic's Ulf Weber moves to ASL Airlines Belgium as CEO
ASL Aviation has appointed Ulf Weber (pictured above) as chief executive of ASL Airlines Belgium ...
Recommends / ASL 737F crashes onto road after overshooting Bergamo runway
An ASL Aviation 737F, operating on behalf of DHL, overshot the runway in Bergamo, Italy ...
News / New owner FedEx will keep TNT brand, staff and hubs – for now
Today marks the start of what promises to be a long process of integration, as ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
Recommends / TNT reports €57m fourth-quarter operating income
Post and Parcel reported on TNT’s fourth-quarter results yesterday, which saw the Dutch express operator ...
News / ASL rebrands its European airlines under a single name and eyes fleet expansion
Four European airlines are to rebrand as one to ensure a strong, single name in ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'