Recommends / Belgian pilots’ union challenges FedEx European air operations
Cargoforwarder has come up with an interesting story, looking at FedEx and its supplier ASL ...
News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
News / ASL Aviation agrees to buy TNT's airlines after FedEx takeover
As expected, ASL Aviation Group is to buy TNT’s airlines, Pan Air and TNT Airways ...
News / Amazon eyes more investment in Europe, but is warned against launching its own air cargo arm
Amazon will push ahead with more investment in its ‘European Fulfilment Network’, creating several thousand ...
Comment / ASL confirms $110m funding for 'growth opportunities' – enough to buy TNT's airlines?
News that ASL Aviation Group has completed a funding round reintroduces the question of whether ...
Recommends / Possible buyer emerges for TNT Express airline activities
There is little surprise here, but it would appear that Irish aviation group ASL has ...
News / ASL bets on India with QuikJet Cargo investment, as it launches freighter service
ASL Aviation, the seven airline-strong group, is betting on air cargo growth in India by ...
News / ASL outlines acquisition plans as TNT and UPS wait on merger
The landscape of Europe’s express market will change dramatically if the EC gives the green ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships