News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
News / Supply chain restructure continues after sales decline sparks ASOS profit warning
UK fashion e-tailer ASOS has said that it remains committed to its infrastructure investment plan ...
Recommends / ASOS deal symbolises a transformation in the contract logistics sector
This interesting article from Transport Intelligence looks at how the contract logistics sector can capitalise ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared