News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
News / Supply chain restructure continues after sales decline sparks ASOS profit warning
UK fashion e-tailer ASOS has said that it remains committed to its infrastructure investment plan ...
Recommends / ASOS deal symbolises a transformation in the contract logistics sector
This interesting article from Transport Intelligence looks at how the contract logistics sector can capitalise ...
- 1.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 2.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 3.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 4.Interview with Marie-Christine Lombard: Geodis eyes expansion and investment around the world, but eyes it calmly
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Martin Burton on Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
- 2. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 3. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption