Comment / Pass the parcel: meeting the challenges of e-commerce fulfilment
Online sales soared to new heights last year to £133bn, surpassing 2015’s figure by 13.5%. This, of course, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
News / Supply chain restructure continues after sales decline sparks ASOS profit warning
UK fashion e-tailer ASOS has said that it remains committed to its infrastructure investment plan ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 4.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch
- 3. Amanda Noble on Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
- 4. Joshua Smith on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder