News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / Cargo wilting as airlines carrying Kenyan flower exports are forced to divert
Players in the Kenya to Amsterdam flower market have faced stiff challenges following government decisions to ...
People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
Astral Aviation eyes ‘drone airport’ in Lokichar by February
Innovative Nairobi-based Astral Aviation is to open a “drone airport” next year and invest in ...
Recommends / Kenyan cargo firms cease South Sudan operations over security concerns
Fighting in South Sudan has led to a backlog of cargo, as airlines cease operations. Astral, ...
Recommends / Kenya's Astral Aviation set to introduce commercial delivery by drone
An African cargo airline has pledged to introduce commercial drones as soon as laws and clearance ...
News / 'Time to wake the sleeping giant that is Africa', says Kenyan air cargo carrier boss
Astral Aviation, the Kenyan cargo airline, is adding a 737-300 freighter to its fleet in ...
Recommends / Astral suspends Lokichar flights as exploration dips
As crude oil plunges towards $40 per barrel, setting six-year lows earlier this week, oil ...
News / African cargo-carrier Astral links up with HNA Group for move into passenger trade
Astral Aviation is moving into the passenger business in a significant diversification which could see ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes