People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
Astral Aviation eyes ‘drone airport’ in Lokichar by February
Innovative Nairobi-based Astral Aviation is to open a “drone airport” next year and invest in ...
Recommends / Kenyan cargo firms cease South Sudan operations over security concerns
Fighting in South Sudan has led to a backlog of cargo, as airlines cease operations. Astral, ...
Recommends / Kenya's Astral Aviation set to introduce commercial delivery by drone
An African cargo airline has pledged to introduce commercial drones as soon as laws and clearance ...
News / 'Time to wake the sleeping giant that is Africa', says Kenyan air cargo carrier boss
Astral Aviation, the Kenyan cargo airline, is adding a 737-300 freighter to its fleet in ...
Recommends / Astral suspends Lokichar flights as exploration dips
As crude oil plunges towards $40 per barrel, setting six-year lows earlier this week, oil ...
News / African cargo-carrier Astral links up with HNA Group for move into passenger trade
Astral Aviation is moving into the passenger business in a significant diversification which could see ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared