People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
Astral Aviation eyes ‘drone airport’ in Lokichar by February
Innovative Nairobi-based Astral Aviation is to open a “drone airport” next year and invest in ...
Recommends / Kenyan cargo firms cease South Sudan operations over security concerns
Fighting in South Sudan has led to a backlog of cargo, as airlines cease operations. Astral, ...
Recommends / Kenya's Astral Aviation set to introduce commercial delivery by drone
An African cargo airline has pledged to introduce commercial drones as soon as laws and clearance ...
News / 'Time to wake the sleeping giant that is Africa', says Kenyan air cargo carrier boss
Astral Aviation, the Kenyan cargo airline, is adding a 737-300 freighter to its fleet in ...
Recommends / Astral suspends Lokichar flights as exploration dips
As crude oil plunges towards $40 per barrel, setting six-year lows earlier this week, oil ...
News / African cargo-carrier Astral links up with HNA Group for move into passenger trade
Astral Aviation is moving into the passenger business in a significant diversification which could see ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion