Atlas Air Headlines
Recommends / 40 delivered, but Amazon seeks more aircraft
This week saw Amazon receive its 20th – and final – B767 freighter operated by Atlas ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
News / Financial woes build for HNA Group, forcing sale of subsidiaries and property
Financial problems at Chinese conglomerate HNA Group appear to be cascading through its logistics subsidiaries ...
Recommends / ATSG: Warning, contents have shifted in flight
There’s an interesting article in Seeking Alpha – which can sometimes be a little light in ...
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
News / Atlas Air stays bullish on profit forecasts as demand and revenue soar
Soaring revenues have encouraged Atlas Air to increase its full-year forecasts, despite reporting a loss ...
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives