Atlas Air Headlines
People / Industry veteran Robert Agnew steps up to take over as chairman of Atlas Air
Atlas Air Worldwide has elected Robert Agnew (pictured) as its new chairman. Currently president and chief ...
News / Upbeat Atlas Air notes Q1 losses, but says 2017 is 'off to an exciting start'
Atlas Air yesterday announced a net first-quarter loss of $752,000, down from a profit of $471,000 ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / The only way is up, says Nippon Cargo Airlines CEO
IATA has published an interesting interview with Fukashi Sakamoto, CEO of Nippon Cargo Airlines, the ...
Recommends / Flight dispatchers reach tentative agreement with Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo
Atlas Air and sister carrier Polar Air have reached an agreement with their flight dispatchers, ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam