Atlas Air Headlines
Recommends / Atlas Air takes over Nippon Cargo Airlines' 747-400F operations
Atlas Air is to take over the operation of Nippon Cargo Airlines’ (NCA) three 747-400Fs. The ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Atlas Air appoints Debbie Coffey – cosmetics or great news for M&A arbitrageurs?
If you are familiar with Atlas Air’s affairs, you might well know that the US-based ...
News / DHL avoids involvement in Atlas pilots dispute, despite protest at US HQ
DHL has distanced itself from a pilot protest at its US headquarters yesterday. Pilots who fly ...
News / Atlas may lease passenger aircraft as arbitrator rules it cannot sub-contract
Atlas Air may need to urgently lease a passenger aircraft as a spare, following an arbitrator’s ...
Recommends / 40 delivered, but Amazon seeks more aircraft
This week saw Amazon receive its 20th – and final – B767 freighter operated by Atlas ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
News / Financial woes build for HNA Group, forcing sale of subsidiaries and property
Financial problems at Chinese conglomerate HNA Group appear to be cascading through its logistics subsidiaries ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes