News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / ATSG delays take-off of Chinese express cargo carrier, but snaps up a fleet of 767s
Plans to launch a joint-venture Chinese express cargo airline have been delayed until next year, ...
Recommends / What Amazon stands to gain by building its own delivery network
With shipping costs of about $11.5bn last year, it is no surprise that Amazon thinks ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
News / Atlas Air celebrates Southern takeover – but rivals claim less competition 'may harm customers'
Atlas Air, which last week announced it is to buy rival Southern Air, is remaining ...
Recommends / Atlas Air to acquire Southern Air for $110m
The big news of the day is that Atlas Air is to buy Southern Air, ...
Comment / Analysis 2015: what we got right – and what we got wrong
Before the 2016 reporting season kicks off, it seems an appropriate time to take a ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe