News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / ATSG delays take-off of Chinese express cargo carrier, but snaps up a fleet of 767s
Plans to launch a joint-venture Chinese express cargo airline have been delayed until next year, ...
Recommends / What Amazon stands to gain by building its own delivery network
With shipping costs of about $11.5bn last year, it is no surprise that Amazon thinks ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
News / Atlas Air celebrates Southern takeover – but rivals claim less competition 'may harm customers'
Atlas Air, which last week announced it is to buy rival Southern Air, is remaining ...
Recommends / Atlas Air to acquire Southern Air for $110m
The big news of the day is that Atlas Air is to buy Southern Air, ...
Comment / Analysis 2015: what we got right – and what we got wrong
Before the 2016 reporting season kicks off, it seems an appropriate time to take a ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading