News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / ATSG delays take-off of Chinese express cargo carrier, but snaps up a fleet of 767s
Plans to launch a joint-venture Chinese express cargo airline have been delayed until next year, ...
Recommends / What Amazon stands to gain by building its own delivery network
With shipping costs of about $11.5bn last year, it is no surprise that Amazon thinks ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
News / Atlas Air celebrates Southern takeover – but rivals claim less competition 'may harm customers'
Atlas Air, which last week announced it is to buy rival Southern Air, is remaining ...
Recommends / Atlas Air to acquire Southern Air for $110m
The big news of the day is that Atlas Air is to buy Southern Air, ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day