Comment / Supply chain radar: Atlas Air appoints Debbie Coffey – cosmetics or great news for M&A arbitrageurs?
If you are familiar with Atlas Air’s affairs, you might well know that the US-based ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
Recommends / ATSG: Warning, contents have shifted in flight
There’s an interesting article in Seeking Alpha – which can sometimes be a little light in ...
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
News / Takeover of Omni Air a great deal all round, says ATSG chief exec
ATSG has simultaneously diversified its revenue stream, provided itself with a line of conversion feedstock ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
News / ATSG pulls back from Chinese carrier JV, but eyes new relationships with existing airlines
Chinese bureaucracy has stymied ATSG’s plans for a joint venture airline, and overshadowed news of ...
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
News / ATSG wins 'substantial' gains as it delivers for Amazon, but denies pilot concerns
US pilots have slammed ATSG’s lack of readiness for the year ahead, despite the carrier ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs