News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
Recommends / Amazon set to grow in Wilmington, Ohio
With the spotlight firmly on Wilmington, Ohio, following Amazon’s launch of air cargo operations there, ...
News / Pemco won't fly straight into 767 conversion market after ATSG deal
Pemco will not move into 767 conversions following its acquisition by 767 specialist ATSG. A spokesman ...
News / ATSG buys Pemco as customer Amazon lures more shippers into its distribution net
Amazon and its supplier ATSG appear to be extending their reach into transport, with the news ...
Comment / Analysis: ATSG chases growth and has more options than low-flying rival Atlas
The shares of ATSG and Atlas Air have rallied hard since Donald Trump was elected ...
Recommends / Air freight update: to invest – or not – in e-commerce carriers
Seeking Alpha has published analysis of the air freight express market players – which now ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 5.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy