News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / US airforce veteran Ray Johns joins ATSG board
Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) has elected Ray Johns to join its board of directors. The ...
News / Atlas Air vs pilots clash gets court date as protests hit Miami symposium
A US judge will hear Atlas Air’s request for a preliminary injunction against alleged industrial ...
News / ATSG flying after a great first half, despite the costs of landing Amazon contract
The high cost of landing the Amazon Prime Air contract did not stunt ATSG’s growth ...
News / Upbeat Atlas Air notes Q1 losses, but says 2017 is 'off to an exciting start'
Atlas Air yesterday announced a net first-quarter loss of $752,000, down from a profit of $471,000 ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions