Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
News / ATSG pulls back from Chinese carrier JV, but eyes new relationships with existing airlines
Chinese bureaucracy has stymied ATSG’s plans for a joint venture airline, and overshadowed news of ...
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
News / ATSG wins 'substantial' gains as it delivers for Amazon, but denies pilot concerns
US pilots have slammed ATSG’s lack of readiness for the year ahead, despite the carrier ...
People / ATSG appoints Dicom's Mike Berger as its new CCO
ATSG has appointed Mike Berger as its chief commercial officer, a role vacant since Rich ...
News / Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
Amazon has added 210 acres of land to its development at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / US airforce veteran Ray Johns joins ATSG board
Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) has elected Ray Johns to join its board of directors. The ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV