News / ATSG flying after a great first half, despite the costs of landing Amazon contract
The high cost of landing the Amazon Prime Air contract did not stunt ATSG’s growth ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
Recommends / Amazon set to grow in Wilmington, Ohio
With the spotlight firmly on Wilmington, Ohio, following Amazon’s launch of air cargo operations there, ...
News / Pemco won't fly straight into 767 conversion market after ATSG deal
Pemco will not move into 767 conversions following its acquisition by 767 specialist ATSG. A spokesman ...
News / ATSG buys Pemco as customer Amazon lures more shippers into its distribution net
Amazon and its supplier ATSG appear to be extending their reach into transport, with the news ...
Comment / Analysis: ATSG chases growth and has more options than low-flying rival Atlas
The shares of ATSG and Atlas Air have rallied hard since Donald Trump was elected ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
- 4.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 5.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos