News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
Recommends / Australia bans Kia Ora for three months
No, Australia has not banned a child-oriented fruit drink – nor a South Korean car brand. ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'