News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
Recommends / Australia bans Kia Ora for three months
No, Australia has not banned a child-oriented fruit drink – nor a South Korean car brand. ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV