Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
Recommends / Australian logistics giant Asciano to be broken up in $6.8bn takeover
The takeover saga of Australian ports and rail behemoth Asciano appears to be entering its ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers