Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared