News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
Recommends / Australia bans Kia Ora for three months
No, Australia has not banned a child-oriented fruit drink – nor a South Korean car brand. ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service