Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
- 3.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 4.Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
- 5.Carriers start to defer ULCV deliveries in the face of overcapacity and softer demand
- 1. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 4. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
- 5. Stephen Dearman on Andrew Peeler takes over from Mike Cooper as Yodel CEO