ZH: Watch robot dog deliver a package from autonomous shuttle
ZERO HEDGE writes: “At CES 2019, the transport firm Continental pushed the boundaries of autonomous vehicle technology, showed ...
Recommends / Ports lag other industries when it comes to automation
Ports are failing in the race to automate, with other sectors leaving them behind the ...
News / New automated e-commerce facility in New Jersey a milestone for DHL
DHL expects its new e-commerce facility in New Jersey to be the bedrock for growth ...
Recommends / Digitisation and autonomous driving to halve logistics costs by 2030
Frustrated by the driver shortage problem? Facing high costs, or road congestion? Well, help is ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
Recommends / Autonomous box ships won't be a reality in my lifetime, says Maersk CEO
Maersk CEO Soren Skou has said he does not expect to see large autonomous ships ...
Recommends / Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
Stifel has released its top 10 “game-changers” for the new year, and SC Digest has ...
Recommends / Nike’s go-faster plan to shave a month off delivery times
Nike is planning to speed up manufacturing and, according to this report in Quartz, shave ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'