Recommends / Digitisation and autonomous driving to halve logistics costs by 2030
Frustrated by the driver shortage problem? Facing high costs, or road congestion? Well, help is ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
Recommends / Autonomous box ships won't be a reality in my lifetime, says Maersk CEO
Maersk CEO Soren Skou has said he does not expect to see large autonomous ships ...
Recommends / Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
Stifel has released its top 10 “game-changers” for the new year, and SC Digest has ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 2. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US