SA: German auto big winner from tariff relief
Seeking Alpha writes: “Height Capital Markets is keeping a close watch on the tariff news ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / Brazil car export rise driven by Latin American growth
A rise in the Brazilian car market is marking a new period of Latin American ...
News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
News / GEFCO boosts logistics footprint in UK with new Merseyside hub
GEFCO has boosted its logistics offering in the UK with a new £10m supply chain ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Automotive logistics south of the border braces for impact as Trump takes over
Celebrations at the opening of the latest automotive logistics processing facility for Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics ...
GEFCO sees results boost as car market recovers and IJS buy filters in
GEFCO, the PSA Peugeot Citroën and Russian Railways-owned forwarder, is celebrating a rise of more ...
Recommends / China's BAIC Motors follows Asian shippers to Mexico
A Chinese carmaker is to follow rivals to Mexico, where it will build an assembly plant. ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 2. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US