AV Cargo Headlines
News / Insolvent AV Cargo Airlines set for a new start as creditors agree breathing space
AV Cargo Airlines, the resurrected Avient, has entered a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA), a device ...
News / AV Cargo unveils new 'separate, neutral' entity to serve third MD11F
AV Cargo, the Zimbabwean-registered all-cargo airline, has revealed that the latest company set up by ...
News / New ACG set for take-off, while AV Cargo chiefs launch a new operation
Defunct air freight operator AirCargoGermany is getting a new lease of life next month, taking ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe