News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
News / 'Abnormal' is the new normal in air freight, Silkway chief tells summit
This may be the age of the digital facilitator, but the one constant in business ...
Recommends / Russia and Iran plan rail link to snag share of Suez traffic
Azerbaijan is cementing its aim to become a major transport hub after offering to pay ...
News / Silk Way calls for rival airline to 'play fair' over its plan for US services and a global network
Secretive carrier Silk Way West had hoped to launch a scheduled route to Chicago following ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe