News / Carriers in with a chance of surviving IMO 2020 if they ditch the ‘freebies’
Drewry is expecting “marginally higher contract rates, higher fuel charges and better carrier discipline” this ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd jumps on the scrubber band wagon before they ‘sell out’
Hapag-Lloyd has belatedly joined the rush to install scrubber technology on its container vessels, ahead ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd attempts to avoid a 'messy' IMO 2020, unveiling its 'fairer' MFR
Hapag-Lloyd has rolled out its plans for recovering the extra cost of compliance with the IMO’s ...
News / Shippers are being 'left in the dark' as carriers look to recover IMO 2020 costs
There has been insufficient mainstream publicity on the IMO’s 2020 global emissions regulation for shipping, ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe