Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
News / Forwarders struggling to get Bangladesh exports out by air and sea
Forwarders in Bangladesh are struggling to get goods to Europe as air cargo carriers cut ...
News / EU ramps up air freight security, with more nations labelled 'high-risk'
Air freight costs for shipments to Europe out of Bangladesh, Chad and Kuwait rose yesterday, after ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
Recommends / Exporters suffer as air cargo ban lingers
Bangladeshi exporters claim the country is failing to address concerns that resulted in the UK ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared