Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
Recommends / Exporters suffer as air cargo ban lingers
Bangladeshi exporters claim the country is failing to address concerns that resulted in the UK ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
Recommends / Success for trial run of lorries between Bangladesh and India
Problems with congestion in sea ports and by air in Bangladesh could be relieved in ...
News / Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
Bangladesh is doing all it can to keep its garment industry secure in the face of ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive