Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
Recommends / Exporters suffer as air cargo ban lingers
Bangladeshi exporters claim the country is failing to address concerns that resulted in the UK ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
Recommends / Success for trial run of lorries between Bangladesh and India
Problems with congestion in sea ports and by air in Bangladesh could be relieved in ...
News / Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
Bangladesh is doing all it can to keep its garment industry secure in the face of ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy