Now Germany limits air cargo imports from Bangladesh in further blow to garment exporters
Bangladeshi exporters are reeling from Germany’s decision to restrict direct air cargo imports from the country, while its ...
Recommends / No end in sight for Bangladesh congestion as garments fail to sail
If you are trying to get garments out of Bangladesh, expect delays, both by air and ...
News / Bangladesh moves to improve airport security as UK bans air cargo imports
The UK has banned air cargo imports from Bangladesh over security concerns at its airports – a further ...
News / Pressure increases for Bangladesh garment exporters as airport security comes under scrutiny
Bangladesh’s garment industry is struggling with delays to both imports and exports as security measures ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
Recommends / Bangladesh favours Japan for port and power plant, in blow to China
Japan and China are jostling for position in investing in developing economies in Asia. And ...
News / PHOTO BLOG: Air cargo congestion crisis at Dhaka Airport
The congestion crisis at Dahka Airport, the main air cargo gateway for Bangladesh is literally ...
Apparel shippers could be hit by Maersk Line decision to cut India-Europe service
Maersk Line has announced that it is to discontinue its ME5 Indian subcontinent-Mediterranean link – ...
News / Sub-continent faces severe congestion as strikes and rules delay shipments
A three-day freight forwarder shutdown in Pakistan has just ended after the government agreed to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam