News / Bangladesh moves to improve airport security as UK bans air cargo imports
The UK has banned air cargo imports from Bangladesh over security concerns at its airports – a further ...
News / Pressure increases for Bangladesh garment exporters as airport security comes under scrutiny
Bangladesh’s garment industry is struggling with delays to both imports and exports as security measures ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
Recommends / Bangladesh favours Japan for port and power plant, in blow to China
Japan and China are jostling for position in investing in developing economies in Asia. And ...
News / PHOTO BLOG: Air cargo congestion crisis at Dhaka Airport
The congestion crisis at Dahka Airport, the main air cargo gateway for Bangladesh is literally ...
Apparel shippers could be hit by Maersk Line decision to cut India-Europe service
Maersk Line has announced that it is to discontinue its ME5 Indian subcontinent-Mediterranean link – ...
News / Sub-continent faces severe congestion as strikes and rules delay shipments
A three-day freight forwarder shutdown in Pakistan has just ended after the government agreed to ...
News / 3PLs set their sights on South Asia's growing markets, but need to stay lean
Competition between 3PLs in South Asia is heating up as economic conditions make it more ...
News / Global buyers fear Bangladesh garment supply chain has too many weak links
The escalating political crisis in Bangladesh poses a severe threat to international clothing retailers who ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers