Bankruptcy Blues Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / The curtain falls on five generations of Rickmers
The German shipowner Rickmers Group, established in 1834, is to file for insolvency after its ...
Recommends / Disgruntled Rickmers Maritime bondholder seeks to block fleet sale to Navios
The shipping industry had pretty much come to terms with the demise of Singapore-based container ...
Recommends / Alitalia to file for administration as turnaround plan fails
Poor Alitalia. It looks (again) as if the end might be nigh for the carrier ...
Recommends / US retailers face growing hostility from suppliers
In the week that Alibaba’s Jack Ma warned that “in the next 30 years, the ...
News / Debt restructure may be Rickmers' last hope of avoiding bankruptcy
Fresh from the disappointment of Rickmers Maritime Trust in Singapore being wound up, Hamburg-headquartered Rickmers ...
News / Charter market recovery too late to save Rickmers Maritime Trust
The recent recovery in the containership charter market has come too late to save panamax ...
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
News / THE Alliance draws up trust fund to protect group from member bankruptcy
THE Alliance is to set up an independently managed trust fund to safeguard cargo operations ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy