Bankruptcy Blues Headlines
Recommends / Calling logistics providers: hit by the high street failures?
Forwarders, we need you. Today the BBC reported that Poundworld had become the latest high street ...
Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
Recommends / Carillion: small firms in supply chain could lay-off thousands
There’s no better way to damn a company than claim it is “too big to ...
News / National Air Cargo set to fly out of bankruptcy as cash flows in
National Air Cargo looks set to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. In filings to a ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
News / Remaining South Korean lines making waves to restore faith after Hanjin crash
Following the catastrophic failure of Hanjin Shipping last year, the other South Korean ocean carriers still ...
News / Russia's VIM Airlines grounded after debts weigh too heavy
After carrying more than 11,000 tonnes of cargo this year, Russia’s VIM Airlines looks set ...
News / Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
Toys R Us last night filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It has debts of some ...
News / FMC commissioner Doyle applauds 'innovative' THE Alliance fund to prevent another Hanjin 'debacle'
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) yesterday approved THE Alliance’s plan for a $50m contingency fund in ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day