Bankruptcy Blues Headlines
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
News / In a tight market, heavylift operators must be 'more competitive and work together'
Demand in the multipurpose and heavylift shipping sector grew just 2.8% last year and “competition continues ...
Recommends / Bankrupt airberlin seeks billions in damages from Etihad
Bad news for Etihad: it is being sued for damages of up to €2bn by ...
Recommends / Key investor confirms Hansa Heavy Lift files for insolvency
Reports are emerging that Hansa Heavy Lift has filed for insolvency. Efforts by The Loadstar ...
These banks now have a $41 billion problem with GE
Zero Hedge: “Three weeks ago we reported that in the first nail to its investment ...
Recommends / South African Airways denies cargo division sale rumour
South African Airways has denied reports it is considering selling its cargo arm, owing to its troubled ...
Recommends / Calling logistics providers: hit by the high street failures?
Forwarders, we need you. Today the BBC reported that Poundworld had become the latest high street ...
Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'