Barge congestion Headlines
News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Rotterdam to hold congestion crisis talks tomorrow, but shippers don't expect problems to ease until next year
European shippers are calling for “solutions not fights” to the continuing congestion at Antwerp and ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared