Barge congestion Headlines
News / Barge operators hit by new charges as Rhine water levels sink to new lows
Barge operators have been hit by water levels along the Rhine being at their lowest in almost ...
News / India's forwarders eye more use of barges to reduce logistics costs
India’s government and logistics operators are looking to barges to bring down the cost and improve ...
News / Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
Some 30 containerships are without a berth in the Antwerp region, following a 24-hour walkout ...
News / Shippers face surcharges on boxes by barge as summer heat hits Rhine water level
Shippers are facing increased costs and delays on Europe’s inland waterways as soaring summer temperatures ...
News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
While the Rotterdam port community continues to wait for the port authority to agree to fund construction ...
News / Barge operators hit back: 'congestion in Benelux ports not our fault'
Barge operators have denied any responsibility for the congestion plaguing inland container terminals across Benelux ports. Spokesperson ...
News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
News / Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
Port-Liner is to roll-out the first fully electric, emission-free barges in Europe. Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Rotterdam ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives