News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
PODCAST: Fighting counterfeiting and piracy in the supply chain
Counterfeiting costs legitimate business billions of dollars a year in potentially lost sales, and governments ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites