News / Shippers unveil new initiative to strengthen supply chain in war against fakes
Some of the world’s largest blue-chip shippers have expanded their fight against the trade in counterfeit ...
News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 1. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
- 4. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year