News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
PODCAST: Fighting counterfeiting and piracy in the supply chain
Counterfeiting costs legitimate business billions of dollars a year in potentially lost sales, and governments ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 3. Ross Delaney on Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4. Jordan Blake on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding