Recommends / Cargo may face life in the slow lane after Brexit
More woe on the Brexit front: Zeebrugge – according top Bloomberg – has repeated its calls ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
News / Cosco seals €35m deal for 100% control of APMT box terminal at Zeebrugge
China’s state-owned shipping and ports group, Cosco, has acquired the 76% share of APM Terminals’ Zeebrugge ...
Recommends / Cheers: Belgian beer train saves 5,000 lorry miles a year
Some 5,000 lorry miles a year are set to be removed from Belgian roads with ...
People / AeroLogic's Ulf Weber moves to ASL Airlines Belgium as CEO
ASL Aviation has appointed Ulf Weber (pictured above) as chief executive of ASL Airlines Belgium ...
Recommends / Belgian postal company moves into crowdsourced deliveries
While crowdsourced delivery platforms appear increasingly common, as a host of start-ups look to break ...
Recommends / Belgian transport at a standstill
A nationwide 24-hour strike in Belgium has stymied air, rail and road transport and brought ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam