Belt and Road Headlines
Recommends / Will China seize Mombasa port if Kenya can’t pay back belt and road loans?
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta has reportedly denied the prospect that China may be able to ...
Recommends / Chinese company reshaping the world leaves a troubled trail
Behind China’s multi-faceted Belt and Road initiative sits the state-owned China Communications Construction Co (CCCC), ...
News / Kerry Logistics gets set for a drive into the fast-growing Pakistan market
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics is set to enter the Pakistan market, part of its ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe