BG Freight Line Headlines
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
Recommends / BG Freight Line set to take delivery of new 'green' box ships
BG Freight Line, a fully owned subsidiary of Peel Ports Group, is to receive new ...
News / Scottish whisky shippers on the rocks as dock workers at Grangemouth launch strike
A two-week strike beginning today at Scotland’s biggest container port of Grangemouth threatens to seriously ...
News / Bullish ICG snaps up containerships on its Eucon feeder services
Irish Continental Group has changed tack on its long-held policy of only chartering-in containerships, purchasing ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives