BG Freight Line Headlines
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
Recommends / BG Freight Line set to take delivery of new 'green' box ships
BG Freight Line, a fully owned subsidiary of Peel Ports Group, is to receive new ...
News / Scottish whisky shippers on the rocks as dock workers at Grangemouth launch strike
A two-week strike beginning today at Scotland’s biggest container port of Grangemouth threatens to seriously ...
News / Bullish ICG snaps up containerships on its Eucon feeder services
Irish Continental Group has changed tack on its long-held policy of only chartering-in containerships, purchasing ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'