People / Graeme Wilkinson joins BIFA training team
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has expanded its training team with the appointment of ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
News / BIFA elects new chairman and vice-chair
BIFA has announced that its new national chairman is Mark Bromley, formerly chairman of its ...
News / Queen's Speech a 'missed opportunity' say disappointed UK trade bodies
The freight and manufacturing sectors have expressed disappointment at yesterday’s Queen’s Speech, in which the ...
People / Brexit approaching: BIFA seeking extra Customs trainer
With Brexit negotiations about to enter full flow, and the UK freight industry likely to ...
News / Post-Brexit customs demands could add up to an extra £5bn cost for UK plc
The cost of extra customs requirements in the UK after Brexit could be £5bn a year, ...
People / Customs specialist Pawel Jarza joins BIFA as policy and compliance adviser
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has appointed Pawel Jarza as its policy and compliance ...
News / Freight must act now to prevent border delays post-Brexit, says BIFA
Border delays appear to be the only certainty facing the UK after Brexit and should be the ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
- 1.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. Silvia Macieira on Can airlines bypass freight forwarders?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 3. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 4. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 5. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?