News / Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
Political infighting continues over the Brexit white paper, but supply chain concerns have arisen over ...
People / Susanne Oud joins BIFA board of directors
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has announced that Susanne Oud has joined its board ...
News / Muted industry welcome for May's Brexit white paper – little mention of haulage
A divided government notwithstanding, the response from the freight industry to UK prime minister Theresa ...
News / Forwarders will get 'no compensation' for cargo delays at Felixstowe
UK forwarders hit by delays in receiving containers though the port of Felixstowe have been warned ...
News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
People / Freight forwarding apprenticeships set to address UK's skills shortage
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has urged UK freight forwarders to take advantage of ...
News / Forwarding not ready for full customs declarations at new EU-UK border
Logistics industry fears are growing after Brexit minister David Davis gave his clearest indication yet that ...
News / Forwarders far more 'digitally aware' than industry disruptors believe, says BIFA DG
Digital disruptors will no more kill-off today’s forwarding sector than the advent of European rail ...
News / BIFA updates its STCs to protect members as global trade evolves
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) is to issue a revised set of standard terms ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV