People / Graeme Wilkinson joins BIFA training team
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has expanded its training team with the appointment of ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
News / BIFA elects new chairman and vice-chair
BIFA has announced that its new national chairman is Mark Bromley, formerly chairman of its ...
News / Queen's Speech a 'missed opportunity' say disappointed UK trade bodies
The freight and manufacturing sectors have expressed disappointment at yesterday’s Queen’s Speech, in which the ...
People / Brexit approaching: BIFA seeking extra Customs trainer
With Brexit negotiations about to enter full flow, and the UK freight industry likely to ...
News / Post-Brexit customs demands could add up to an extra £5bn cost for UK plc
The cost of extra customs requirements in the UK after Brexit could be £5bn a year, ...
People / Customs specialist Pawel Jarza joins BIFA as policy and compliance adviser
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has appointed Pawel Jarza as its policy and compliance ...
News / Freight must act now to prevent border delays post-Brexit, says BIFA
Border delays appear to be the only certainty facing the UK after Brexit and should be the ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
News / Logistics industry applauds WTO trade facilitation agreement
The logistics community has welcomed ratification of the WTO trade facilitation agreement, describing it as a ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading