People / BIFA site will help cut through the red tape of forwarding apprenticeships
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has launched a site to help employers and potential ...
People / All the winners as Dame Kelly Holmes hosts the Bifa Awards
Yesterday (Thursday) the great and the good of UK forwarding descended on London for the ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
News / Stay clear of switch bills of lading warning to forwarders
Forwarders are being warned to stay clear of switch bills of lading (SB/Ls) following increased ...
News / Forwarders must act smarter to prevent peak cargo congestion, says Heathrow
Heathrow Airport has defended its peak season plans – but warned forwarders, hauliers and handlers ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
People / Claire Capaccioli is new freight and customs procedures trainer at Bifa
UK forwarder association Bifa has appointed Yusen Logistics veteran Claire Capaccioli as its new freight ...
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'