News / Blow to charter market as Hanjin returns push idle container fleet to new high
Sixty container vessels returned to owners by bankrupt Hanjin Shipping, yet to find new employment, havre ...
People / BIMCO opens Singapore office
Shipping trade association BIMCO this week has opened a new office in Singapore to increase ...
News / Cheaper bunker prices could hinder as well as help container lines, says BIMCO
Lower bunker costs are “very welcome in an industry struggling to make a profit”, says ...
Recommends / BIMCO and Global Shippers' Forum launch standard contract
The world’s largest shipping line association and the UK-based organisation that represents carriers’ customers have ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers