People / BIMCO opens Singapore office
Shipping trade association BIMCO this week has opened a new office in Singapore to increase ...
News / Cheaper bunker prices could hinder as well as help container lines, says BIMCO
Lower bunker costs are “very welcome in an industry struggling to make a profit”, says ...
Recommends / BIMCO and Global Shippers' Forum launch standard contract
The world’s largest shipping line association and the UK-based organisation that represents carriers’ customers have ...
News / Things can only get better, predicts Bimco, but overcapacity still a threat
Danish shipping association Bimco has started 2014 with a relatively optimistic note for the industry’s ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts