Black & Decker Headlines
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Shippers slam forwarders and carriers 'exploiting' VGM rule to add more fees
Shipper representatives have claimed that some freight forwarders and carriers have looked to use the ...
News / Shippers blame ULCVs for causing congestion and delays at European hub ports
Despite a reduction in weekly capacity and port calls on the main Asia-Europe trade, both ...
News / Shipping lines in financial trouble pose a risk to our supply chains, claim shippers
Major shippers are calling on shipping lines to develop a greater range of services and claim carriers experiencing financial ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe