Black Friday Headlines
Recommends / Surging online orders slow Walmart and UPS deliveries
Surging online deliveries are creating backlogs in US supply chains with both Walmart and UPS ...
Recommends / The complete package: Black Friday and Christmas logistics
Black Friday: the best time of year to buy an electric toothbrush, and as we ...
Recommends / Single's Day $45bn sales smash records in China
The numbers are simply amazing: Alibaba alone sold over $25bn worth of goods in one ...
Recommends / Three ways to get the best of peak season delivery
Vice president of Flexport’s European operations Jan van Casteren sat down with eDelivery to discuss ...
Amazon needs just one minute of human labour to ship your package
As the US – and, to a lesser degree, Europe – spends Black Friday clicking ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
News / Black Friday peak for air freight rates, but port congestion may bring a Xmas bonus
Black Friday, according to retailers, saw sufficient goods in stock for the annual discount buying ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval