Forbes: what’s ahead for supply chain executives in 2019?
FORBES reports: “climate change will drive innovation” just as “BRICS countries become more strategic” and ...
GNW: Inxeption announces investment from UPS Strategic Enterprise fund
PRESS RELEASE: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Inxeption Corporation, the pioneer ...
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
MK&C: Blockchain’s Occam problem
MCKINSEY writes: “Blockchain has yet to become the game-changer some expected. A key to finding ...
News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
News / Logistics industry not using blockchain to its full advantage yet
2019 will be the year that the buzz around blockchain dies – but that will ...
News / Hong Kong operator joins TradeLens as a blockchain rival raises its head
Maersk and IBM have faced a fair amount of criticism over the relatively slow movement ...
News / Whitehall backs move to bring distributed ledger technology to UK ports
A UK government-backed initiative to foster digital innovation across industry is looking to demonstrate the ...
News / The downside for carriers and terminals of a digital supply chain
While every shipping company in the world appears to be developing some form of digital ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes