News / K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
Kuehne + Nagel has deployed its first major blockchain solution, aimed at improving verified gross ...
News / Ports and forwarders sign up for Maersk/IBM blockchain platform, but not the carriers
Efforts to migrate logistics companies towards blockchain systems are increasing, with Maersk and IBM’s collaborative effort ...
News / CrimsonLogic launches plug-and-play blockchain solution OTB
Singapore-based CrimsonLogic has beefed-up its multi-country customs platform with the plug-and-play blockchain solution Open Trade ...
News / Cathay Pacific moves into the blockchain era with ULD tracking
Cathay Pacific is the latest transport company to take advantage of the benefits of blockchain ...
News / Forwarder Fracht makes a smart move to use CargoX for bills of lading
Swiss forwarder Fracht has partnered with CargoX to use its “smart” bill of lading and ...
News / Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
Brussels Airport and its community have become one of the first air cargo organisations to ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / New GPDR laws may be a barrier to the full logistics potential of blockchain
Blockchain may help provide supply chain solutions, but the new GDPR legislation has exposed some ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day