Recommends / How blockchain works and why it matters
Still don’t understand blockchain? You probably aren’t alone, and if so this explainer from geopolitical ...
News / Logistics start-up round-up: IMMLA's ICO; clicktrans in UK; Infosys-CMA CGM tie-up
In today’s irregular round-up on the start-ups and software investments taking place in the logistics ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
News / Blockchain can boost supply chain efficiency and cut costs – and resist cyber attack
Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have backed using blockchain systems in container shipping after ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
Comment / Analysis: a weak economy more of a threat to logistics than cyber attacks
“Maersk ransomware attack may hit ‘tens of thousands’ of shippers”, ran The Loadstar headline at ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
Recommends / Blockchain builds trust in shipping with ‘single version of the truth’
Failure to evolve alongside modern technologies is exposing the shipping industry to hundreds of vulnerabilities, ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared