News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
Recommends / Blockchain builds trust in shipping with ‘single version of the truth’
Failure to evolve alongside modern technologies is exposing the shipping industry to hundreds of vulnerabilities, ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
Recommends / IBM ramps up China blockchain work with supply chain trial
Hot on the heels of tying up a joint-venture with Maersk to introduce more blockchain ...
News / Blockchain technology gains more users as it drives visibility in supply chains
Blockchain has won another convert, as the logistics industry finds increasing applications for the technology. The ...
Recommends / Global supply chains set to improve, thanks to blockchain
For many readers, there may be appear to be growing amounts of hype in the ...
News / IBM-Maersk blockchain forges a 'stronger and more transparent' supply chain
Maersk and IBM have come together to develop a blockchain solution for the shipping industry ...
Recommends / How blockchain will transform our cities
Establishing trust-based interactions and democratising governance is blockchain’s greatest benefit, according to this piece on ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam