News / Blockchain ePODs 'can help eliminate supply chain cashflow bottlenecks'
OpenPort wants to eliminate Asia’s US$1trn road freight black hole with its blockchain-enabled electronic proof ...
News / Zim reports $200m turnaround as Q3 results give the line 'cause for optimism'
Israeli shipping line Zim reported a massive turnaround in its nine-month fortunes today: an adjusted net ...
Recommends / How blockchain works and why it matters
Still don’t understand blockchain? You probably aren’t alone, and if so this explainer from geopolitical ...
Comment / Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
Blockchain – the technology behind digital asset and payment system Bitcoin – is being mooted ...
News / Logistics start-up round-up: IMMLA's ICO; clicktrans in UK; Infosys-CMA CGM tie-up
In today’s irregular round-up on the start-ups and software investments taking place in the logistics ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
News / Blockchain can boost supply chain efficiency and cut costs – and resist cyber attack
Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have backed using blockchain systems in container shipping after ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
Comment / Analysis: a weak economy more of a threat to logistics than cyber attacks
“Maersk ransomware attack may hit ‘tens of thousands’ of shippers”, ran The Loadstar headline at ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion