Easy does it – 'baby steps' the best way to move towards blockchain in logistics
Logistics operators should take “a more protracted approach” to introducing blockchain technology, with development of ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
News / Already here, or maybe needs more testing, but blockchain will add value
Companies can find “tremendous value” in new technologies, but it’s crucial to think carefully about ...
Recommends / IBM and Maersk struggle to sign partners to shipping blockchain
In the 10 months since Maersk put its blockchain platform, TradeLens, into a joint-venture with IBM, ...
News / Blockchain: is it really the panacea for container supply chains?
The benefits of blockchain-backed applications for container shipping came under the spotlight at the TPM Asia ...
News / Delta and Cathay race to offer end-to-end tracking for air cargo customers
Air freight customers will soon be able to track shipments from warehouse to destination using ...
News / Blockchain set back, as cryptocurrency failures deter confused freight industry
Fear of cryptocurrencies and confusion over what blockchain really is are two key reasons holding the ...
Recommends / Blockchain 'not ready' to fully support global supply chain
The co-founder of a digital invoicing start-up has told CNBC he does not believe blockchain technology ...
News / ABP signs up to test blockchain technology across UK port operations
Associated British Ports (ABP) is to pilot a blockchain solution across its UK sites. An MoU ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives