LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / New GPDR laws may be a barrier to the full logistics potential of blockchain
Blockchain may help provide supply chain solutions, but the new GDPR legislation has exposed some ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
Comment / Transparency18: a barrage of new hi-tech remedies for transport headaches
Last week, The Loadstar visited the inaugural Transparency18 conference in Atlanta, which premiered a novel event ...
News / Fear of missing out is driving supply chain technology revolution
“The future is here – it’s just not evenly distributed.” As the supply chain ponders the ...
News / It's no 'silver bullet', but blockchain can forge stronger supply chain links
Blockchain is not a “silver bullet” that will rid logistics of all that ails it, ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
News / New association to help shippers use blockchain technology in supply chains
Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA), the nascent North American association of transport and logistics companies ...
Recommends / FedEx Smith sees blockchain as 'next frontier' for logistics
FedEx is on the blockchain train, with Bloomberg reporting the company is testing the tech ...
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam