News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
Recommends / Blockchain explained through college basketball
There should be no shame in anyone admitting they don’t fully understand blockchain… frankly, here ...
News / TEU tokens – first cryptocurrency for container shipping is launched
Container shipping could see the first widespread use of a cryptocurrency this week. Hong Kong-based blockchain ...
Recommends / Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
First blockchain, now blocklet. Nevada-based start-up Filament is beta-testing a microchip that can communicate and ...
News / Blockchain technology the measure of trust between supply chain partners
The collapse of outsourcing firm Carillion has highlighted the supply chain costs of late payment ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
News / Blockchain ePODs 'can help eliminate supply chain cashflow bottlenecks'
OpenPort wants to eliminate Asia’s US$1trn road freight black hole with its blockchain-enabled electronic proof ...
News / Zim reports $200m turnaround as Q3 results give the line 'cause for optimism'
Israeli shipping line Zim reported a massive turnaround in its nine-month fortunes today: an adjusted net ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?