Recommends / IBM ramps up China blockchain work with supply chain trial
Hot on the heels of tying up a joint-venture with Maersk to introduce more blockchain ...
Recommends / Global supply chains set to improve, thanks to blockchain
For many readers, there may be appear to be growing amounts of hype in the ...
News / IBM-Maersk blockchain forges a 'stronger and more transparent' supply chain
Maersk and IBM have come together to develop a blockchain solution for the shipping industry ...
Recommends / How blockchain will transform our cities
Establishing trust-based interactions and democratising governance is blockchain’s greatest benefit, according to this piece on ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
Recommends / Blockchain wants to be friends with your financial supply chain
More on blockchain, the latest tech development that could potentially revolutionise the supply chain, in ...
Recommends / IBM tests blockchain for supply chain with India’s Mahindra Group
IBM and Indian multinational Mahindra Group hope to capitalise on blockchain technology to develop a prototype ...
Recommends / First blockchain global trade transaction, as PwC urges logistics firms to use new technology
An innocuous shipment of cotton from Texas to Qingdao has changed everything, becoming the first ...
Recommends / Challenging times at the Hackathon
Frankly, this article could do with a better headline, because it’s an intriguing glimpse into ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts