Recommends / JB Hunt takes $134m hit as BNSF dispute moves toward conclusion
The long-running dispute between one of North America’s largest over land freight operators – JB ...
PR: J.B. Hunt announces arbitration update
LOW ELL, Ark., December 13, 2018 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) (“JBHT”) announced ...
People / BNSF Logistics names Dan Curtis as its new president
BNSF Logistics has named Dan Curtis as its new president. Mr Curtis has been chief operating ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
Recommends / Buffett's BNSF may outbid CP's offer for Norfolk Southern
The plot thickens: after last week’s to and fro between Canadian Pacific’s recurring bids for ...
News / $41m lawsuit claims BNSF change of service 'destroyed' rail freight business
A major US rail freight carrier is facing a lawsuit for damages of up to ...
Recommends / Rail network BNSF lifts container ban for US west coast ports
Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the US’s second largest rail network, has eased its ban on ...
Recommends / Berkshire Hathaway's BNSF railroad okays $5bn spending plan
That’s no small change – after reportedly scooping up half of the growth in intermodal ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'