People / BNSF Logistics names Dan Curtis as its new president
BNSF Logistics has named Dan Curtis as its new president. Mr Curtis has been chief operating ...
Recommends / Buffett's BNSF may outbid CP's offer for Norfolk Southern
The plot thickens: after last week’s to and fro between Canadian Pacific’s recurring bids for ...
News / $41m lawsuit claims BNSF change of service 'destroyed' rail freight business
A major US rail freight carrier is facing a lawsuit for damages of up to ...
Recommends / Rail network BNSF lifts container ban for US west coast ports
Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the US’s second largest rail network, has eased its ban on ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships