People / BNSF Logistics names Dan Curtis as its new president
BNSF Logistics has named Dan Curtis as its new president. Mr Curtis has been chief operating ...
Recommends / Buffett's BNSF may outbid CP's offer for Norfolk Southern
The plot thickens: after last week’s to and fro between Canadian Pacific’s recurring bids for ...
News / $41m lawsuit claims BNSF change of service 'destroyed' rail freight business
A major US rail freight carrier is facing a lawsuit for damages of up to ...
Recommends / Rail network BNSF lifts container ban for US west coast ports
Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the US’s second largest rail network, has eased its ban on ...
Recommends / Berkshire Hathaway's BNSF railroad okays $5bn spending plan
That’s no small change – after reportedly scooping up half of the growth in intermodal ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading