People / BNSF Logistics names Dan Curtis as its new president
BNSF Logistics has named Dan Curtis as its new president. Mr Curtis has been chief operating ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
Recommends / Buffett's BNSF may outbid CP's offer for Norfolk Southern
The plot thickens: after last week’s to and fro between Canadian Pacific’s recurring bids for ...
News / $41m lawsuit claims BNSF change of service 'destroyed' rail freight business
A major US rail freight carrier is facing a lawsuit for damages of up to ...
Recommends / Rail network BNSF lifts container ban for US west coast ports
Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the US’s second largest rail network, has eased its ban on ...
Recommends / Berkshire Hathaway's BNSF railroad okays $5bn spending plan
That’s no small change – after reportedly scooping up half of the growth in intermodal ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV