Recommends / Boeing suggests airlines copy flying geese to save on fuel
Could airlines cut fuel bills by lining up like Canada geese? In this fascinating piece ...
Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
Recommends / Boeing forecasts 920 new freighters by 2036, but integrators opt for conversions
It’s Paris Air Show week, and thus fairly quiet in air cargo – outside of the big ...
Recommends / China’s YTO Airlines in talks to acquire B757s
Reports have surfaced that China’s YTO Express Airlines is in the market for Boeing 757s ...
Recommends / China's first big passenger plane completes maiden flight
China has taken to the skies or, rather, its first domestically manufactured large-scale passenger aircraft ...
Recommends / Trump moves to restore the powers of US ExIm Bank
Boeing should be able to breathe a sigh of relief that Donald Trump has decided ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
Recommends / Trump talk rattles aerospace industry, up and down supply chain
Companies along Boeing’s supply chain are growing increasingly concerned over the impact Donald Trump’s “buy ...
Recommends / Boeing-Iran $16.6bn deal for jets the first since 1979
Some 100,000 jobs and several billion dollars have been secured by Boeing in its deal ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia