Bollore Logistics Headlines
News / Dnata and Europa spread their footprints wider with new acquisitions
The distinction between forwarders and handlers is becoming increasingly blurred, following two acquisitions in the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'