Borderline disorder Headlines
Recommends / The course of seamless borders post-Brexit never runs true
If you can cope with any more Brexit talk, there is an interesting – and ...
Recommends / The trucker's nightmare that could flatten Europe's economy
Trucking companies are facing rising costs as EU member states impose new border controls because refugees continue ...
Recommends / Canadian truckers slam increasing US border fees
Fees for trucks crossing the border from Canada to the US are set to rise ...
Transport companies at risk from 'blunderbuss' HMRC law, warns adviser
New powers awarded to the UK’s HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in 2010 to combat ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe