Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
News / China's port operator swoops on Brazilian JV operating container facilities at Paranagua
CMPort, the port-operating subsidiary of state-owned China Merchants Holdings has made its first investment in ...
Recommends / WiseTech buys Brazilian logistics software rival Bysoft
WiseTech Global is buying its way into the South American marketplace with an $11.8m acquisition ...
News / CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
CMA CGM is to acquire Maersk’s Brazilian shipping line subsidiary, Mercosul, as it looks to expand ...
Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
News / Interview: Avianca will blossom in South America even as air cargo demand wilts
Latin American air freight volumes have contracted in 26 of the last 28 months. Even ...
News / Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
Weak import volumes have left Brazil without the necessary empty containers to fulfil export potential, trapping it in ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
News / Cargo crime rates climb as recession pushes Brazilian demand for stolen goods
Freight crime in Brazil soared in the third quarter this year, as criminals took advantage ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared