News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
Recommends / Brazil truck strike continues to hinder trade, despite concessions offer
Government concessions failed to prevent Brazil’s nationwide truck strike entering its ninth day, severely impacting the ...
Recommends / Brazil close to paralysis as truckers' strike stops fuel deliveries
With even airports running low on fuel reserves, the Brazilian government has struck a last-minute ...
Recommends / Truck drivers protest rising fuel prices in Brazil
As strikes continue to hobble Brazilian customs, the government is now facing up to protests ...
News / Cargo hit by customs delays as Brazil officials stage new walk-out
More strikes have hit Brazilian customs offices – the National Union of Fiscal Auditors began a 30-day ...
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
News / Investment in Amazon Logistics will grow, as outsourcing goes on... for now
Amazon plans to retain its current mix of outsourced and in-house logistics operations – for ...
News / Rhenus aims to ease Brazilian services with takeover of local broker Pirâmide SeaAir
Germany’s Rhenus Group has completed the takeover of Brazilian customs broker Pirâmide SeaAir Comércio Exterior. São ...
News / Maersk gets green light for Hamburg Süd acquisition from Brazil
Brazil’s competition watchdog has cleared the acquisition of Hamburg Süd by Maersk, after the Danish ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives