Recommends / Belgian port has Brexit Britain in its sights
Brexit appears to have already caused a 5% dip in trade between Antwerp and Britain. ...
News / Industry's message to Whitehall: UK transport infrastructure is crumbling
The UK’s transport infrastructure is not fit for purpose, according to the logistics sector. The industry ...
News / Brexit deal a 'step in the right direction', but not the end of the road for the UK
Brexit-backing MD of Europa Worldwide Andrew Baxter has praised a template for future EU-UK border relationships ...
Recommends / Calais after Brexit 'could be 10 times worse than Irish border'
More alarming news on Brexit. Food shortages and 30-mile tailbacks in Calais are being predicted. ...
News / Ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp brace for financial impact of a hard Brexit
The ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp are bracing for the worst effects of Brexit: the huge cost ...
Recommends / Dublin port to build customs checks ahead of expected ‘hard Brexit’
While no one in the UK seems to have the faintest idea what is going ...
Recommends / No-deal Brexit would tie a knot of red tape for UK hauliers
Just how damaging Brexit is set to be for road users – particularly truckers involved ...
News / Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
The UK government must back its vow that HGV drivers from EU nations will retain their ...
Recommends / The course of seamless borders post-Brexit never runs true
If you can cope with any more Brexit talk, there is an interesting – and ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?