News / Expecting demand boom, Samskip introduces pre-Brexit peak surcharge
European shortsea shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip is planning a pre-Brexit peak volume surcharge ...
News / Fears for supply chains as deadline looms for post-no-deal Brexit haulage permits
As the political abyss in the UK over its departure from the European Union continues ...
News / Calais under fire from haulage association claiming port won't be ready for Brexit
The port of Calais has come under fire from the UK’s Road Haulage Association (RHA) ...
News / Port of Ramsgate/Seaborne Freight ferry service 'won't be fit for purpose'
A deal between Ramsgate port and prospective cross-channel ferry operator Seaborne Freight is expected to ...
News / Disruption from Brexit and trade wars could mean uplift for air freight
The global air freight market is likely to benefit from a no-deal Brexit and from ...
Recommends / 'Impossible' for Belgian port to be ready for Seaborne Brexit service
Ostend’s mayor has said the Belgian port will not be ready for a new ferry ...
News / More questions raised over Seaborne's ability to operate Ramsgate ferries
Seaborne Freight is hoping to have completed its dredging at the port of Ramsgate by ...
News / Truckers pour scorn on poorly-attended Manston post-Brexit traffic jam trial
Stress testing Manston Airfield’s ability to cater for truck congestion around Dover descended into farce ...
Recommends / Brexit: could Channel ports cope with 'no deal'?
It has been much remarked in the past week that mainstream media knowledge of logistics ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes