Recommends / Catastrophe looms for ports after Brexit, shipping industry warns
The International Chamber of Shipping has given an interview in today’s Guardian, in which it ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / Food logistics the star performer as Dachser drives ahead
European overland transport and food logistics gave Dachser’s 2016 figures a boost. The logistics group posted consolidated ...
News / Smaller forwarders can score in post-Brexit integrators-independents battle
Smaller forwarders are best placed to remove customer headaches that will accompany Brexit, as expected supply ...
News / Brexit 'a leap in the dark', but flexible shippers could benefit
Brexit, the rising tide of protectionism and other geopolitical changes will present opportunities for adaptable ...
People / UK logistics filling more executive roles as supply of warehouse operatives slows
Specialist logistics and supply chain recruitment firm BiS Henderson recorded a 20% jump in the ...
Recommends / On eve of Brexit trigger, thinktank urges UK to fully leave Customs Union
The UK is readying itself to pull the Brexit trigger this week, despite a pro-Europe ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
News / Customs must stay simple after Brexit if logistics sector is to benefit
Brexit is an opportunity to advance UK logistics infrastructure, but the government must ensure simplified ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital