Recommends / Brexit talks start on Monday, and we have no idea what we're doing
As coruscating an analysis of the UK government’s Brexit preparations as you are likely to ...
People / Brexit approaching: BIFA seeking extra Customs trainer
With Brexit negotiations about to enter full flow, and the UK freight industry likely to ...
Comment / UK's 'coalitions of chaos' must find a new approach to Brexit
Politics is generally something The Loadstar refrains from covering – largely because we haven’t needed ...
News / Post-Brexit customs demands could add up to an extra £5bn cost for UK plc
The cost of extra customs requirements in the UK after Brexit could be £5bn a year, ...
Recommends / What will the UK election result mean for logistics?
Whatever the outcome of this week’s general election in the UK, parcel broker ParcelHero believes ...
News / Brexit: no deal means no trade for the UK, claim economists
Economists have warned that trade is likely to come to a halt if the UK fails ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
People / Customs specialist Pawel Jarza joins BIFA as policy and compliance adviser
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has appointed Pawel Jarza as its policy and compliance ...
Recommends / Catastrophe looms for ports after Brexit, shipping industry warns
The International Chamber of Shipping has given an interview in today’s Guardian, in which it ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy