News / SEKO dismisses Brexit fears and invests £5m in new logistics facility near Heathrow
Following the UK’s decision to leave the EU, SEKO Logistics is bucking the trend and ...
Comment / Comment: Brexit commitments – but 'commitment' in the loosest way
It took a whole week to get a copy of Robin Walker MP’s speech to ...
News / Port of Rotterdam plans post-Brexit customs trial to discover bottlenecks
Fearful of losing its status as a key trading port for the UK post-Brexit, the ...
News / Transport industry frustration growing at lack of UK progress on Brexit
Businesses are becoming increasingly vocal about the UK government’s lack of progress on Brexit. The Society ...
News / Logistics sector fears Customs chaos post-Brexit – 'Cargo won't move'
A two-year transition period is “not nearly long enough” for the logistics industry to tackle ...
News / Industry calls on politicians: 'let us work together to find Brexit solutions'
Companies on both sides of the Channel preparing for Brexit claim they are hamstrung by an inability ...
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
Recommends / Cargo may face life in the slow lane after Brexit
More woe on the Brexit front: Zeebrugge – according top Bloomberg – has repeated its calls ...
News / Forwarding not ready for full customs declarations at new EU-UK border
Logistics industry fears are growing after Brexit minister David Davis gave his clearest indication yet that ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics