News / Seafarers' union sinks plan for Whitehall to charter post-Brexit ro-ro fleet
The union representing the UK’s seafarers has rubbished plans revealed yesterday that the UK government ...
News / Logistics is 'the fall guy' for government lack of planning for Brexit, says FTA
It is now too late for the UK to implement new border infrastructure to handle ...
Recommends / 'Shocked Cabinet' told no-deal Brexit may force government to operate lorry ferries
And as the phoney Brexit war draws to a close, the really crazy stuff can ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / 'Good news' from Whitehall generates anger in logistics sector, yet again
Two UK government pledges this week, purportedly in support of logistics, have left the industry ...
News / Brexit unease and driver shortage saps confidence among UK logistics firms
More than 60% of logistics companies say business conditions have become more challenging in the ...
Recommends / No-deal Brexit could trigger 14 days of road chaos, says Highways England
The latest in the increasingly nerve-wracking lead-up to 29 March 2019, when the UK is ...
Recommends / Half-hour UK customs delays could 'bankrupt one in 10 firms'
Ten percent of UK firms could go bankrupt if delays at ports are consistently up to ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives