Recommends / Brexit could also be a threat to 1.7m in Cambodia
Just when you thought you knew all the winners and losers of Brexit… here’s another ...
News / Transport secretary Grayling 'acted illegally' in awarding Brexit ferry contracts
UK transport secretary Chris Grayling may have broken the law by awarding contracts for ro-ro ...
News / Prepare for no-deal Brexit, transport sector is advised, after Commons vote
Businesses should prepare for a no-deal Brexit, some specialists advise after last night’s convoluted and ...
People / Europa recruits customs specialists as the haulier prepares for Brexit
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide has announced plans to hire 40 customs clearance ...
News / Unifeeder launches UK-Poland service to help shippers over Brexit
In its first network development since it was acquired by DP World, shortsea and feeder ...
TG: UK firms plan mass exodus if May allows no-deal Brexit
THE GUARDIAN writes: “Thousands of British companies have already triggered emergency plans to cope with ...
Recommends / Video: Brexit breakdown and southern discomfort
“Chaos” is one lorry driver’s view of Brexit. This video from The Guardian follows said ...
Recommends / Airbus threatens to quit UK over Brexit
Aircraft manufacturer Airbus has used an interview with Bloomberg to slam the British government’s handling of the Brexit process, labelling ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe