Brussels Airport Headlines
Recommends / Freighter operators flee Brussels over noise fine threat
Political interference in Belgium is threatening Brussels Airport’s relationship with its freighter operators. The Brussels ...
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
News / Brussels launches air cargo community group, as airports lead the way in promoting freight
Air cargo shippers and forwarders can expect a greater focus on quality at Brussels Airport, ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
- 1.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 2.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 3.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Martin Burton on Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
- 2. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 3. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption