Brussels Airport Headlines
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
Recommends / Freighter operators flee Brussels over noise fine threat
Political interference in Belgium is threatening Brussels Airport’s relationship with its freighter operators. The Brussels ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
News / Brussels launches air cargo community group, as airports lead the way in promoting freight
Air cargo shippers and forwarders can expect a greater focus on quality at Brussels Airport, ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared