Brussels Airport Headlines
Recommends / Road transport not in the picture at Schiphol – but it is at Brussels
There is an interesting exchange in Dutch paper Nieuwsblad Transport, between Schiphol and Brussels airports. It ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
News / Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
Brussels Airport and its community have become one of the first air cargo organisations to ...
News / Brussels expands cargo facilities as Europe's airports rewrite the record books
European airports are continuing to record bumper growth, with Brussels Airport Company (BAC) announcing a ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / Europe saw strong air cargo growth last year, despite noise and space issues
Europe’s airports enjoyed a robust 2017 in air cargo, despite setbacks which saw two lose ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'