Brussels Airport Headlines
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
News / Brussels launches air cargo community group, as airports lead the way in promoting freight
Air cargo shippers and forwarders can expect a greater focus on quality at Brussels Airport, ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs