Brussels Airport Headlines
Recommends / Freighter operators flee Brussels over noise fine threat
Political interference in Belgium is threatening Brussels Airport’s relationship with its freighter operators. The Brussels ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
News / Brussels launches air cargo community group, as airports lead the way in promoting freight
Air cargo shippers and forwarders can expect a greater focus on quality at Brussels Airport, ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers