Brussels Airport Headlines
News / Brussels expands cargo facilities as Europe's airports rewrite the record books
European airports are continuing to record bumper growth, with Brussels Airport Company (BAC) announcing a ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / Europe saw strong air cargo growth last year, despite noise and space issues
Europe’s airports enjoyed a robust 2017 in air cargo, despite setbacks which saw two lose ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Hi-tech solutions bring some joined-up thinking to air and sea
An outbreak of “joined-up thinking” has hit the logistics industry, and it’s a move that could ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
Recommends / Freighter operators flee Brussels over noise fine threat
Political interference in Belgium is threatening Brussels Airport’s relationship with its freighter operators. The Brussels ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making