Brussels Airport Headlines
News / Brussels expands cargo facilities as Europe's airports rewrite the record books
European airports are continuing to record bumper growth, with Brussels Airport Company (BAC) announcing a ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / Europe saw strong air cargo growth last year, despite noise and space issues
Europe’s airports enjoyed a robust 2017 in air cargo, despite setbacks which saw two lose ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Hi-tech solutions bring some joined-up thinking to air and sea
An outbreak of “joined-up thinking” has hit the logistics industry, and it’s a move that could ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service