News / Rising oil price poses another profitablity problem for containership operators
Escalating fuel prices are posing a renewed risk to carrier profitability, adding to the twin ...
Recommends / OPEC production cuts greatly overrated
One of the big risks commonly identified in recent months as a major threat both ...
News / Good week for Asia-Europe carriers with box shipping rates up 20% as price hikes bite
The North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) soared 20% this week ...
News / SCFI: container shipping rates recover ahead of the peak season
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe recovered this week ahead of the traditional July, ...
Comment / Low oil price brings relief for containership operators, but slow-steaming benefits are lost
The jury is out as to whether the dramatic fall in oil prices in the ...
Recommends / Bunker prices: the trend is down
Some comfort for container shipping lines battling the headwinds of an unrelenting pressure on freight ...
News / New mega-boxships not as fuel-efficient as those delivered 25 years ago, claim
A new study claims that containerships built in 2013 were, on average, 8% less fuel-efficient ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder