News / New CMA CGM flagship so efficient it can save $20,000 every sailing day
The CMA CGM Antoine De Saint Exupery, delivered on Friday, will burn 25% less fuel due to its ...
News / Rising oil price poses another profitablity problem for containership operators
Escalating fuel prices are posing a renewed risk to carrier profitability, adding to the twin ...
Recommends / OPEC production cuts greatly overrated
One of the big risks commonly identified in recent months as a major threat both ...
News / Good week for Asia-Europe carriers with box shipping rates up 20% as price hikes bite
The North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) soared 20% this week ...
News / SCFI: container shipping rates recover ahead of the peak season
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe recovered this week ahead of the traditional July, ...
Comment / Low oil price brings relief for containership operators, but slow-steaming benefits are lost
The jury is out as to whether the dramatic fall in oil prices in the ...
Recommends / Bunker prices: the trend is down
Some comfort for container shipping lines battling the headwinds of an unrelenting pressure on freight ...
News / New mega-boxships not as fuel-efficient as those delivered 25 years ago, claim
A new study claims that containerships built in 2013 were, on average, 8% less fuel-efficient ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 5. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer