Calculating Capacity Headlines
News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / Forwarders and airlines eye tougher capacity negotiations for 2019
Forwarders and airlines are looking to start negotiations for services next year, and are figuring ...
News / Rival carriers gaining on Maersk in the box ship capacity stakes
Maersk’s share of global container shipping capacity has shrunk by 1.5% in the past 12 ...
News / MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
The 2M is “unlikely” to suspend its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop again after the Chinese ...
News / 2020 low sulphur regulations could be 'the saviour' of container shipping
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap, to be imposed in January 2020, could be a “blessing ...
News / Spot rates hold steady as carriers take advantage of shipper rush to beat tariffs
OOCL has announced the cancellation of four Ocean Alliance headhaul transpacific sailings next month. This suggests ...
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / China-US trade war brings box carriers a bonus – but 2019 looks less promising
The US-China trade war has seemed “positive” for transpacific shipping lines, so far, with importers rushing ...
News / Slack season pressure could spark new Asia-Europe capacity crunch
Maersk Line has revised its FAK rate from Asia to North Europe to match that of rival ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive