Calais crisis Headlines
News / Safer and easier for freight through port of Calais since 'the Jungle' was torn down
In the three weeks since the notorious “Jungle” migrants camp adjacent to the port of ...
News / Crisis at Calais: hauliers fear new blockade will bring more attacks on truckers
Cross-Channel operations between Dover and Calais were set to descend into chaos today as French ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
News / Fears for truckers' lives as violence from Calais migrants seems beyond French police control
Violence stemming from the Calais migrant crisis plumbed new depths this week with the Freight ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
News / Increased violence at Calais as migrants get more desperate to board trucks
As French authorities struggle to get the escalating migrant crisis in Calais under control, local ...
Recommends / Lorry drivers warn of escalating violence with refugees in Calais
Things just go from bad to worse at Calais. Drivers are now routinely being attacked ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships