News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading