Recommends / Calais after Brexit 'could be 10 times worse than Irish border'
More alarming news on Brexit. Food shortages and 30-mile tailbacks in Calais are being predicted. ...
News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics