News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion