News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared