News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
Recommends / Cambodia ends flag of convenience scheme
Cambodia has scrapped its flag of convenience scheme following pressure from the EU and an ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Cambodia's seaport eyes IPO as country's logistics infrastructure struggles
Cambodia’s logistics performance and emerging market potential has significantly declined, a recent study shows, despite ...
Recommends / H&M chief chats on Cambodia concepts
The Phnom Penh Post lays claim to being one of the most alliterative newspapers in ...
Comment / Rising wage bills set to shift sourcing trends
A weak market out of China has tinged this year, so far, with cloud. The ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers