News / Rising minimum wage puts pressure on Cambodia's garment export industry
Garment workers in Cambodia will see their wages increase 11% this year, but this will put further ...
News / Damco increases its footprint to keep pace with growth in Myanmar
Damco has increased its warehousing capacity in Myanmar with a new 10,000sq metre facility in Yangon. And ...
News / Gulf carriers add capacity as Cambodian air cargo exports soar
The major Gulf carriers have boosted capacity at Phnom Penh Airport during a strong first-half ...
News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
Recommends / Cambodia ends flag of convenience scheme
Cambodia has scrapped its flag of convenience scheme following pressure from the EU and an ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV