Recommends / Cambodia ends flag of convenience scheme
Cambodia has scrapped its flag of convenience scheme following pressure from the EU and an ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Cambodia's seaport eyes IPO as country's logistics infrastructure struggles
Cambodia’s logistics performance and emerging market potential has significantly declined, a recent study shows, despite ...
Recommends / H&M chief chats on Cambodia concepts
The Phnom Penh Post lays claim to being one of the most alliterative newspapers in ...
Comment / Rising wage bills set to shift sourcing trends
A weak market out of China has tinged this year, so far, with cloud. The ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts