Recommends / Brexit could also be a threat to 1.7m in Cambodia
Just when you thought you knew all the winners and losers of Brexit… here’s another ...
News / Rising minimum wage puts pressure on Cambodia's garment export industry
Garment workers in Cambodia will see their wages increase 11% this year, but this will put further ...
News / Damco increases its footprint to keep pace with growth in Myanmar
Damco has increased its warehousing capacity in Myanmar with a new 10,000sq metre facility in Yangon. And ...
News / Gulf carriers add capacity as Cambodian air cargo exports soar
The major Gulf carriers have boosted capacity at Phnom Penh Airport during a strong first-half ...
News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
Recommends / Cambodia ends flag of convenience scheme
Cambodia has scrapped its flag of convenience scheme following pressure from the EU and an ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'