Can I have a P3 please Bob? Headlines
News / New container line alliance may find it has 'too many cooks in its kitchen', suggests Drewry
“Alliances are only as stable as their member carriers,” was maritime consultant Drewry’s first comment on plans to ...
Recommends / Maersk reaches out to China anti-trust authorities on alliance plans
Maersk Line may well be correct that its proposed vessel sharing agreement with MSC doesn’t ...
News / Maersk Line and MSC unveil 2M vessel sharing port rotations for 21 services
Amid concerns that the 2M alliance between Maersk Line and MSC will suffer the same ...
News / US Maritime Commission puts the brake on 2M proposal while it consults China
It seems certain that the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) will “stop the clock” on ...
News / Is Ocean Three the final piece in the container lines mega-alliance jigsaw?
The mega-alliance rankings should determine the foundation for success, or will other factors play a ...
News / Ocean Three unveils Asia-Europe and transpacific services. Transatlantic is next
CMA CGM has confirmed that it has signed a series of agreements to for the ...
News / Boxlines China Shipping, UASC and CMA CGM ready to launch the CUC Alliance
One of the more predictable developments in container shipping appears to be on the cusp ...
Recommends / Consortia and alliances set for further expansion
Drewry analysis on the creation of the 2M alliance of Maersk and MSC; what CMA ...
News / Box terminals must wait for details of 2M schedules, ship sizes and the ports of call
No confirmation of port rotations and vessel sizes has been announced from 2M partners Maersk ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'