Canadian Pacific Headlines
News / Q4 one to forget for US rail operator CSX, but Canada's CPR breaks records
The closing quarter of 2017 will be one to forget for US rail operator CSX: ...
People / North American railroad legend Hunter Harrison dies at 73
North America rail turnaround king and CSX chief executive Hunter Harrison has died, just days after ...
News / CSX chief Harrison says railroad now on the right track after strong Q3
CSX and Canadian Pacific are the first North American rail operators to release third-quarter results, ...
News / North American rail freight operators steam ahead with positive H1 results
Results from North American rail freight operators for the first half of the year make ...
Recommends / The other side of Hunter Harrison’s CP legacy: white-collar workers driving trains
CSX may finally have announced the appointment of Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive, ...
People / Keith Creel takes top job at CP, is Hunter Harrison set to take over at CSX?
Hunter Harrison has retired as Canadian Pacific’s (CP) chief executive. He has handed back $90m ...
News / Truckers bite into the rail operators' share of North American intermodal traffic
Intermodal traffic on North America’s railways lost out to cheaper trucking alternatives last year. More haulage ...
Recommends / Canadian Pacific abandons $28bn bid for Norfolk Southern
So that’s the end of that one – what an almighty waste of time. Ahead ...
Recommends / Fresh blow to CP Rail merger hopes as US transport chief opposes union with NS
Bill Shuster, a Pennsylvania Republican representative in the US Congress and chairman of the US ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder