Canadian Pacific Headlines
Recommends / CP reaches tentative deal with Teamsters, ending rail strike
Canadian Pacific and the Teamsters union appear to have reached a tentative agreement. Yesterday, The Loadstar ...
News / North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
North American rail operators have been accused by shipper organisations of putting Wall Street analysts before ...
News / Interim CN chief stays bullish and invests in equipment and staff, but is it enough?
Is Canadian National (CN) rolling out of its winter of discontent? Jean-Jacques Ruest, who has taken ...
News / Q4 one to forget for US rail operator CSX, but Canada's CPR breaks records
The closing quarter of 2017 will be one to forget for US rail operator CSX: ...
People / North American railroad legend Hunter Harrison dies at 73
North America rail turnaround king and CSX chief executive Hunter Harrison has died, just days after ...
News / CSX chief Harrison says railroad now on the right track after strong Q3
CSX and Canadian Pacific are the first North American rail operators to release third-quarter results, ...
News / North American rail freight operators steam ahead with positive H1 results
Results from North American rail freight operators for the first half of the year make ...
Recommends / The other side of Hunter Harrison’s CP legacy: white-collar workers driving trains
CSX may finally have announced the appointment of Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive, ...
People / Keith Creel takes top job at CP, is Hunter Harrison set to take over at CSX?
Hunter Harrison has retired as Canadian Pacific’s (CP) chief executive. He has handed back $90m ...
News / Truckers bite into the rail operators' share of North American intermodal traffic
Intermodal traffic on North America’s railways lost out to cheaper trucking alternatives last year. More haulage ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam