MW: Cronos CEO: $1.8 billion from Big Tobacco is just a beginning for cannabis industry
MarketWatch reports: “Marijuana companies and legacy businesses are playing a proverbial game of speed dating ...
Recommends / Where there's smoke, there's a forwarder: Colorado firm earns first marijuana distribution licence
It’s a growth area, in the US at least: cannabis is now legal in nearly ...
Recommends / Cannabusiness developments: Mexico, Canada and the Amazon(.com of Pot)
I reckon we can sneak this article though while our American readers are celebrating Independence ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe