Capacity Concerns Headlines
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
News / APL launches premium shipping service as air cargo capacity stays tight
Air freight shippers on the transpacific trade are increasingly turning to express ocean freight services ...
News / Flexport spreads its wings in deal with WGA to gain its own air freight capacity
Air freight capacity is very much on the minds of forwarders this year – and Flexport, ...
News / Capacity constraints pushing forwarders toward block space air cargo agreements
Capacity constraints have tilted the balance of power in favour of the airlines, with shippers ...
Recommends / American Airlines glitch leaves 15,000 Christmas flights without a captain
Capacity issues abound: demand outstripping supply; striking handling agents; slot scarcity at key European gateways; ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making